Monday, February 23, 2009

New men's natural cologne oil coming soon!





I have been working on a men's cologne oil for some time now and I am happy with the result of this beautiful olive green lovely! I am still unsure about a name for it but if you would like to add your ideas, let me know! I have some things in mind. This blend is well ... green and lush, almost oceanic with a woody slightly sweet dry down.


Ingredients: Aged Australian sandalwood, a proprietary blend of lavender Seville absolute with 2 other lavender species, Madagascar Vanilla Absolute, Amyris, Blue German chamomile, aged rosewood, Elemi, Australian Blue Cypress, Copaiba balsam, Gingerlily CO2, aged Haitian Vetiver, Wild Frankincense CO2, Cinammon CO2, Nutmeg CO2, Oakmoss Absolute, Tree Moss Absolute, in a base of Jojoba, fractionated coconut oil and vitamin e.

No comments: