Thursday, October 14, 2010

October smells so nice!




So it's been ages since I have written. Sorry. But, I have been busily toiling away on projects of perfume, soaps, hair conditioners, etc.

Today I am working with a new mens perfume oil which centers on 2 species aged cedarwood essential oils paired with aged myrrh and an organic vanilla bean infusion. Soothing and very smooth so far. I still need a name for this perfume as well as a new Osmanthus Absolute perfume I am finishing up soon! I would say it is a modern flor-iental if I had to classify it. I am very excited about both these new perfumes.

I do love this time of year. I have a special fondness for October. Having grown up a native southern Californian there is something about the change in the air that makes me so happy. The seasons are very subtle here and wind picks up speed bringing in scent of eucalyptus and the local trees, along with the occasional burning leaves or billowing fireplace. Brings to mind something warm in hand to sip. Perhaps a mug of Chai Tea or a nice cup of coffee, hot chocolate or apple cider.

Ahhh, October we love you. Enjoy our October Sale on now at My Skin Soap Studio $5.00 off any bottle of perfume

www.myskinsoapstudio.com. Can't decide? How about a gift certificate?






No comments: