Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ack! I am cut off from the world!

Random blog:

It's an absolutely gorgeous day today. The jasmine is blooming like crazy. There are so many birds around the neighborhood that I wish I had a very nice camera to capture their beauty. On our morning walk Maggie and I headed out happily. Truth be told, I was quite annoyed and needed to get out. Since 8 am this morning my ISP service has been down. Apparently they are aware and "working" on it, but it's been 3 hours and 20 minutes and I still can't get any work done. I have orders waiting to process and ship but I can't get to them. Aaack! I feel like I am going crazy. Instead of getting pissed off I am going to remember to blue-green dragonfly that we saw earlier and it was so cool I wished I could have it land in the palm of my hand. If only for a few seconds. Breathe ... breathe ...

Cox Communications High Speed Internet - I don't like you today.

I hate feeling so dependent on technology.

No comments: