Monday, May 18, 2009

Citrus essential oil Frenzy bergamot key lime brazilian orange

I wish I could share these with you. As many times as I order essential oils I am still like a kid with each new shipment.



You know how some things can make you giddy?It may not make sense to anyone else unless you are a lover of essential oils and especially those in the citrus family. But I am on a high of mexiacan key lime, bergamot, 5 fold brazlian orange and indian benzoin right now and it's lovely! :)

Brazilian 5 fold orange - mexican key lime - Italian bergamot and some benzoin too!

I tore into the fortress of big bubble wrapped containers of aural delight with wild abandon, scissoring with great fervor and tugging to rip them free from there plastic cocoons and NOW THEY ARE FREE!

I can't wait to begin!

Summer is here ... wherever you are. :)

Always naturally colored with clays, infusions essential oils, milks or herbs here's what's coming soon at My Skin Soap Studio.
  • New soaps on the curing rack to be available in a week are:
  • Lemon Ginger Honey with coconut milk
  • Orange blossom honey with coconut milk
  • Oatmeal orange blossom honey with coconut milk
  • Lavender and May Chang with lots of avocado, olive and babbassu oil, Australian pink clay
  • Citrus Madagascar a blend of 5 fold Brazilian orange, french lavender, peru balsam, ylang ylang and may chang and french pink clay

No comments: